A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickramasinghe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickramasinghe graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wickramasinghe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Vajrin Wickramasinghe MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu V. Wickramasinghe practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Newhall Internists, Newhall Pulmonologists, Newhall Critical Care Practitioners, and Newhall Sleep Medicine Doctors.