A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickramasinghe
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickramasinghe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickramasinghe graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wickramasinghe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himanshu Vajrin Wickramasinghe MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Himanshu V. Wickramasinghe practice?
- Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe has 1 office location.
Dr. Himanshu Wickramasinghe practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists, Newhall Pulmonologists, Newhall Critical Care Practitioners, and Newhall Sleep Medicine Doctors.