A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himara Davila Arroyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himara Davila Arroyo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himara Davila Arroyo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Davila Arroyo graduated from Univ Iberoamericana Unibe Esc De Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Republic.
Dr. Davila Arroyo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Southeast Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himara Davila Arroyo MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Himara Davila Arroyo practice?
- Dr. Himara Davila Arroyo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Himara Davila Arroyo practices Internal Medicine near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See League City Internists.