A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K De Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. K De Silva, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from University Of Ceylon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De Silva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Himasiri De Silva MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. K H. De Silva practice?
- Dr. K De Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. K De Silva practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.