A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himesh Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Himesh Vyas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himesh Vyas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Vyas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Himesh Vyas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Himesh Vyas practice?
- Dr. Himesh Vyas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Himesh Vyas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Cardiologists.