A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Himeshkumar Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Himeshkumar Vyas, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Vyas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vyas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan