Overall Review

March 16th, 2015
The only thing I hate is trying to get an appointment when I'm sick. I have a chronic illness and when sick I don't want to go to pt 1st all the time. So far every time I've called I'm told to go to pt.1st. And have a hard time getting past front desk to talk to her.

April 24th, 2013
General
Dr G herself is marvellous; unfortunately her staff support is not so good.

October 19th, 2012
Wonderful women
The most caring doctor I have ever seen. Gets to the root of the problem. Takes her time with you and answers all questions. She is always available for her patient. Recently my husband passed away (he was also one of her patients) and she was so compasionate it was unreal. She is an angel

July 24th, 2012
Compassionate and caring
I highly recommend Dr. Ghafoor for her caring compassion, her thoroughness, her diagnostic skills and her bedside manner. I never feel rushed with her and she acts like she has all the time in the world to listen to me. She is very responsive and knowledgeable. The office has improved greatly and I find the support staff also much more professional than they have been in the past. This office is highly superior to the one at Union Memorial. I rarely wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room and if I have to wait for Dr. Ghafoor for a few minutes, it is well worth the wait since I know she will spend the same amount of time with me listening to every complaint I have.

January 28th, 2012
Very Satisfied
Dr Ghafoor is the first woman doctor I have had. I decided to try it out after she took over the practice of my long time doctor who retired. I have been totally satisfied with her professional skills and manner. My wife also goes to her and we have recommended her to neighbors who are completely satisfied with their experiences, including a 101 year old.

April 24th, 2011
If you want a doctor that cares, you found her in Dr Ghafoor.

March 21st, 2011
It is terrible, do not go here! don't take your loved ones. They are very unprofessional. It is really disturbing what happened to me when I went. I don't want that to happen to anyone else. They are rude and have absolutely no respect for people's time.

January 17th, 2011
Highly Recommended
Dr. Ghafoor is by far the most courteous doctor I've ever visited. She seemed personable and very easy to speak with. She politely answered my questions thoroughly and to the level of detail I was looking for. She volunteered information I didn't know to ask about. I never felt rushed or that the staff was trying to just push me through. Dr. Ghafoor provided me with a written plan of action and volunteered to phone in any prescriptions I needed. When I called later in the week with questions, she called me back within a half hour. The 15 minutes I indicated above was a total of the visiting and appointment room waiting times. It wasn't bad at all, considering it was flu season at the time.

September 13th, 2010
Great physician
I am a new patient, didn't have any problems with getting any appointment. Staff is really well about taking messages and getting messages to Dr. Ghafoor. She does well with callbacks as well. She is a very thorough doctor she will not waste your time just straight to the point of what type of ailments you may have and she gives you different suggestions on what it maybe. Also she does not mind ordering x-ray, ultrasounds, or ectera if there needs to be.Thanks