A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hina Mahboob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahboob graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Mahboob has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hina C Mahboob MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hina C. Mahboob practice?
- Dr. Hina Mahboob has 1 office location.
Dr. Hina Mahboob practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.