A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hina Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hina Qureshi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hina Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hina Shafique Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Hina S. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Hina Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hina Qureshi practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pathologists and Charlottesville Dermatologists.