A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hina Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hina Rizvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hina Rizvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rizvi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hina Rizvi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hina Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Hina Rizvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hina Rizvi practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.