A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hina Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hina Sheikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hina Sheikh, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Dermatopathology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hina A Sheikh MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hina A. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Hina Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hina Sheikh practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pathologists and Allentown Geneticists.