A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hina Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hina Sheikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hina Sheikh, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Dermatopathology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hina A Sheikh MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hina A. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Hina Sheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hina Sheikh practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Pathologists and Allentown Geneticists.