A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hina Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hina Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hina Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth`S Med Coll, Pune Univ, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hina Gursharan Singh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hina G. Singh practice?
- Dr. Hina Singh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Hina Singh practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians.