Dr. Hind Gautam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hind Gautam?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Hind Gautam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Who is writing her reviews

After seeing her approx. 12- 14 times in the past eight months I can relate to the four with comments; the other ratings of 5-Star may have been made by others.? I'm sure she is a good person but as a physician dealing with people who have chronic pain issues and may have had them for many years, her acerbic tone is demeaning. Too often Drs. forget they work for the patient not the other way around. Granted, in today's culture they may not earn what Drs. once earned, but the good docs still treat patients with respect and kindness. Calling her office and asking for assistance with prescribed medication (not available to me due to being in a very small community) is not a legitimate cause for the arrogance and dismissive response I received. I taught children to respect their elders, no matter the circumstance. Kindness one to another is always a class act!

October 5th, 2016

Treatment of Elderly Patients

This doctor needs to pick her words more carefully and compassionately.

April 26th, 2016

Treated vary poor

My experience over the past two years has been one neck of a rollercoaster ride..I have never meet a professional that says one thing one day and another the next..never have I been so confused on somebody that is a so called doctor. Most of the time she never talked about my problems and how to progress..but about how her email gets hacked and how much she gets paid for my time in her office..anyway 2 years I put my trust in a doctor that never gave me the time effort to Realy make my paineaser to a solution long term..I know and understand that pain realevers like vicoden,Ocycodone,are a on going and growing problem in the country with abbuse and deaths..the fact of the matter is If there was a drug that would work as well for my pain iv had for ten years is take that in a sec..but she only left me on them for awhile and they worked fine..but because they did I feel because that' was working it was to easy so switch to this and then that then last week another one that to my surprise and disbelief my co pay was 749.15..my god..so when I said I can not aford that is there anything eles and why can't I just stay with the time release oc..she said pay the 749.15 pic up the pills or your in none compliance and will be kick out because of the pain contract.. She's a nice person but I feel she has no respect for the people she is treating....on top of that she made me feel like a drug dealer with the way she talked to me...telling me my pain is all on My head...your right from my hip all the way to my head but only after talking with her about her email being hacked and her landscaping...thanks I hope this helps someone that Realy needs help with real pain..she even did injections for my wife and even tho my wife did not want anything but triggerr point injections..she was RUDE and said what eles do you want?My wife said why are you swing her she's RUDE.. like my wife was going to say I want pills...straight up rediculus..I told my wife if I switch dotors to much I'll get no treatment by anbody because that will think I'm pill seeking sory but flat out the truth..the opiate pain killers are bad but I am one of the production members of society that they work for and go threw hel getting them because of the useless people that abuse the system...it's a sic joke that my naibor gets 180 10/ 325 for a mounth and is in better shape then I am and laughed at me when I can't get 5....so messed up

April 13th, 2016

My Pain Never got Controlled Properly

I tried to develop a repor with Dr. Gautam over 2 years. Saw her monthly or more often. My health and pain got worse, and when it came to needing someone who could use medication management long-term as well as injections, PT, and other methods she was never able to help me develop a plan or stick to one if we came up with anything. I'm very disappointed to say that I have left her care due to her constantly changing perspective as to what was needed to treat me, when if she had given me the time to talk with her, and she not talk AT me, things would have been much better. I'm tired of the ups and downs and I'm in process of trying to find a doctor I can trust.

March 16th, 2016

C d c

She only cares about what the cdc and fed.sais treatment should be.. I am not a drug addict.I have a job I'm not any kind of risk of death and I am in pain everyday of my life do to birth defect and spinal stanosis...but because the CDC SAY I'M FINE THAT MEANS I'M FINE..WE ALL DEALING WITH MAJOR CHRONIC PAIN SHOULD JUST MAKE APPOINTMENTS WITH THE CDC BECAUSE THEY ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE ARE DOCTORS... I HAVE BEEN IN HER CARE FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND NOW BECAUSE SOME POLITICIAN SAYS THE GUY OR GIRL THAT CAN'T WALK OR SLEEP OR MAKE LOVE TO THERE SPOUSE..BECAUSE PAIN IS SO BAD IS NOT ALLOWD TO HAVE THE DRUGS THAT MAKE DAY TO DAY LIFE BAREABLE....BECAUSE JUNKIES ARE DIEING ABUSING THE MEDS I NEED TO GET TREW A DAY OF WORK..I'M NOT ALLOWS TO HAVE THEM BUT IT WON'T STOP DRUGYS FROM GETING THEM..SO SHE JUST DOESN'T CARE AND THAT'S NOT FAIR..SO IF YOU WANT TO WAST YOUR TIME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING OTHER THEM MEDS OTC..DON'T BOTHER.. THANKS

July 12th, 2017