A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hind Hamdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hind Hamdan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamdan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamdan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hind Hamdan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamdan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hamdan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hosp Assoc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hind F Hamdan MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hind F. Hamdan practice?
- Dr. Hind Hamdan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hind Hamdan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Oncologists.