A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hind Hamdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hind Hamdan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamdan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hind Hamdan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamdan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamdan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hosp Assoc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hind F Hamdan MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hind F. Hamdan practice?
- Dr. Hind Hamdan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hind Hamdan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Oncologists.