This doctor is tops! show details This doctor is tops!
by Ruth on Nov 25th, 2015

This is on behalf of my elderly mother who is taking cancer treatments with Dr. Hamdan. We are so pleased with this doctor. She is absolutely everything you could want in a doctor. She really cares, works tirelessly and does what she says she's going to do. She explains well, spends time with the patient and listens. I don't know what else you could want in a doctor. When we got the diagnosis of probable Stage 4 cancer, of course you want to get second opinion at say, Hopkins. She did everything she could to arrange that where other doctors would have been put out and their egos hurt. Not her. She wants what is best for the patient regardless. I can not speak highly enough of her. And Hopkins didn't tell us anything different in what to do for this. She will be with you every step of the way.

by Kellin Keyfauver on Oct 1st, 2015

I have been going to this office for many years and always have an excellent experience. You are not rushed, they know you as a person and are very informative to your diagnosis and treatment of.

by Pat Pryor on Jan 5th, 2015

So pleased with all of the treatments and visits. I had confidence and faith in them in that I felt they cared about my health and healing.