A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hindia Tahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hindia Tahir, Nephrologist, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hindia Tahir, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospitalist (Medicine)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Tahir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hindia Tahir MD is a female Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hindia Tahir practice?
- Dr. Hindia Tahir has 1 office location.
Dr. Hindia Tahir practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists.