A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hinrich Staecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hinrich Staecker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hinrich Staecker, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Staecker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Staecker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hinrich Staecker practice?
Dr. Hinrich Staecker practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.