Learn more about Dr. Hinrich Staecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hinrich Staecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staecker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hinrich Staecker, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Staecker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Staecker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hinrich Staecker MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Hinrich Staecker practice?
- Dr. Hinrich Staecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Hinrich Staecker practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.