A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiral Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiral Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiral Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiral N Shah MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hiral N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Hiral Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiral Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Gastroenterologists.