A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiral Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiral Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiral N Shah MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hiral N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Hiral Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hiral Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Gastroenterologists.