A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiram Carrasquillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiram Carrasquillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasquillo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carrasquillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrasquillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hiram A. Carrasquillo practice?
Dr. Hiram Carrasquillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.