A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiram Carrasquillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiram Carrasquillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasquillo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carrasquillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiram A Carrasquillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hiram A. Carrasquillo practice?
- Dr. Hiram Carrasquillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiram Carrasquillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.