Dr. Hiram Cody III MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery New York, NY

May 13th, 2016
Wonderful kind man who happens to be an expert in sentinel lymph nodes. I

April 14th, 2016
Dr Cody is a very easy going doctor. He explains everything to you in detail. He eases your fears. He is very knowledgeable doctor.

November 11th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor. Would recommend highly to anyone with a breast cancer.

July 25th, 2015
Professional & Talented
Amazing surgeon. Just amazing.

May 17th, 2015
Exceptional cancer care
Dr. Cody is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. He explained the options and allowed me to choose the treatment plan I felt most comfortable with. I have complete confidence in his abilities as a surgeon and physician. It may take a while to get that first appointment and you may need to wait on busy days but that is because he gives us each the time that we need to deal with a scary diagnosis.

May 23rd, 2013
a charming knowledgeable gentleman
Dr Cody is confident and thoughtful and very clear in his communication. He runs an efficient office of kind people who respond quickly and professionally. I recommend him and nurse Karen without reservation.

July 16th, 2012
Iris Ayash
I am more than happy with the care I received from Dr. Cody and his staff. I recommend him vey highly. I am not only impressed with the care I got from Dr. Cody and his staff but, the whole experience from the momement I entered the doors of Sloan Kettering. The feeling I got was that everyone cares.

June 27th, 2012
Wonderful experience
Upon being diagnosed with breast cancer in my early 30s I really needed a doctor who could put me at ease. Dr. Cody had everything under control, and was kind and caring. He was always careful to present information in a balanced way: not too technical, but not too simple. Wonderful guy. Amazing surgeon. If you can manage to get in with him, I would very much encourage you to.

April 26th, 2012
I have enjoyed having Dr. Cody as my surgeon. I have been visiting Dr. Cody since 2008 on an semi-annual to annual basis and he's one person I look forward to seeing. Mostly because of his honesty, positivity and compassion for what I'm going through. He's truly concerned for the emotional and physical well being of his patients.

March 31st, 2012
Very caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr Cody since he started in Dr Urbans office as a young doctor. If the people reading this dont know who Dr Urban is thehas always had the best bedside manner. I am appalled by what some patients wrote. They are lucky to have had his care.

March 8th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Cody for many years. I have found him to be a kind, caring, concerned doctor. He has been accurate in his diagnoses without being an alarmist. I would recommend him unconditionally. Although the office wait can be long, I know what it's like to be squeezed in as an emergency or need an unexpected office procedure and have others wait while I see him. In turn, if I have to wait, I understand why.

January 4th, 2012
I took my mom to see Dr. Cody. After introducing himself to her and me, he apologized his tardiness (almost 1 hour). However, he is well worth waiting to see. He is kind, courteous, compassionate, has a wonderful bedside manner. He answered all questions clearly and concisely.