Surgeons
205 E 64th St
Lbby 1
New York, NY 10065
(800) 525-2225
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  a charming knowledgeable gentleman  |  show details
by barbara draimin on May 23rd, 2013

Dr Cody is confident and thoughtful and very clear in his communication. He runs an efficient office of kind people who respond quickly and professionally. I recommend him and nurse Karen without reservation.

|  Iris Ayash  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I am more than happy with the care I received from Dr. Cody and his staff. I recommend him vey highly. I am not only impressed with the care I got from Dr. Cody and his staff but, the whole experience from the momement I entered the doors of Sloan Kettering. The feeling I got was that everyone cares.

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Upon being diagnosed with breast cancer in my early 30s I really needed a doctor who could put me at ease. Dr. Cody had everything under control, and was kind and caring. He was always careful to present information in a balanced way: not too technical, but not too simple. Wonderful guy. Amazing surgeon. If you can manage to get in with him, I would very much encourage you to.

Apr 26th, 2012

I have enjoyed having Dr. Cody as my surgeon. I have been visiting Dr. Cody since 2008 on an semi-annual to annual basis and he's one person I look forward to seeing. Mostly because of his honesty, positivity and compassion for what I'm going through. He's truly concerned for the emotional and physical well being of his patients.

|  Very caring doctor  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Cody since he started in Dr Urbans office as a young doctor. If the people reading this dont know who Dr Urban is thehas always had the best bedside manner. I am appalled by what some patients wrote. They are lucky to have had his care.

Mar 8th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Cody for many years. I have found him to be a kind, caring, concerned doctor. He has been accurate in his diagnoses without being an alarmist. I would recommend him unconditionally. Although the office wait can be long, I know what it's like to be squeezed in as an emergency or need an unexpected office procedure and have others wait while I see him. In turn, if I have to wait, I understand why.

Jan 4th, 2012

I took my mom to see Dr. Cody. After introducing himself to her and me, he apologized his tardiness (almost 1 hour). However, he is well worth waiting to see. He is kind, courteous, compassionate, has a wonderful bedside manner. He answered all questions clearly and concisely.

|  Overrated  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Has absolutely no bedside manner. Is not available when you call. Must work with his nurses. One is very rude and not knowledgeable. Billing was a nightmare. Overbilled.

by Linda Blough on Dec 21st, 2009

I think Dr. Cody is wonderful! I was told I may have to have my arm amputated due to a tumor located in my shoulder, and was reassured by Dr. Cody that was not necessary. He removed all my tumors, and recommended radiation. So far I have been cancer free for the last 6 months. He is skilled and kind, and I would highly recommend him!