Dr. Hiram Cuevas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hiram Cuevas?

May 1st, 2015

The receptionist is pleasant however the medical assistant and nurse manager are anything but. There a lot of gossip and chatting going on. The doctor is very nice and seems knowledgeable but be prepared to wait and wait. I have been the only patient in the office and have been kept waiting anywhere from a half hour to an hour. Now they have a sign in the waiting area stating that if a patient is 15 minutes late they will have to reschedule. Really! Time to find another physician.

April 28th, 2015

Best Internist I have found in Tampa

February 5th, 2015

Not customer service-oriented!

This doctor used to be excellent but then his practice was purchased by Medi Tech and it is horrible now! The staff is very rude! I have tried to get in to see him twice now when I was sick and it was going to be 5 days before I could see him. My first sickness ended up being severe bronchitis - I could not get in to see him and ended up having to go to walk in clinic where my deductible was three times more. The second time it was going to be 5 days- even when I told them I thought my bronchitis had never gone away 1 1/2 months later. When I pitched a fit, they miraculously called back with a 1:30 appt. Who wants to be doctored by an office of medical personnel who you had to fight to get an appt from? I told them I would like to speak with him and to please have him call me back but he either would not or they did not give him the message. I lived in north Tampa and have known this doctor for over 25 years. I went out of my way to go see him but I only get to see him when I am well and make an appointment weeks out.This is an example of what used to be a great doctor go down in flames after being purchased by a company. So sad! He lost 4 patients: my dad, my dad's girlfriend, my husband and me.

December 21st, 2009

The best internist i have visited while living in tampa. Patient, considerate, caring and listens very well. I would recommend Dr. Cuevas to anybody

April 21st, 2016