A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiram Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiram Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiram Justice Williams MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hiram J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Hiram Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hiram Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Huntington Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.