Learn more about Dr. Hiran Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiran Fernando is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernando
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fernando Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiran Fernando, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fernando has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiran Chrishantha Fernando BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hiran C. Fernando practice?
- Dr. Hiran Fernando has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiran Fernando practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.