Learn more about Dr. Hiran Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiran Fernando is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiran Fernando, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fernando has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiran Chrishantha Fernando BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hiran C. Fernando practice?
- Dr. Hiran Fernando has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hiran Fernando practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Providence Surgeons.