A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiranya Rajasinghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiranya Rajasinghe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajasinghe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajasinghe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiranya Rajasinghe, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Transplantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajasinghe graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajasinghe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiranya A Rajasinghe MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hiranya A. Rajasinghe practice?
- Dr. Hiranya Rajasinghe has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiranya Rajasinghe practices Vascular Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.