A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiren Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiren Patel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiren Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiren Patel MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hiren Patel practice?
- Dr. Hiren Patel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Hiren Patel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Greeneville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Greeneville Internists and Greeneville Infectious Disease Doctors.