A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiren Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiren Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiren Mahendra Shah MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hiren M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Hiren Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hiren Shah practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Chicago Internists.