Learn more about Dr. Hiren Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiren Parekh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiren Parekh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parekh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiren Rameshchandra Parekh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hiren R. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Hiren Parekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiren Parekh practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.