A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiren Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiren Parekh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiren Parekh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parekh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiren Rameshchandra Parekh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hiren R. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Hiren Parekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiren Parekh practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.