Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 29th, 2015

Very nice doctor. He explains things in detail. He is very focused on his work and takes the time to go over everything. He really made me feel at ease about my eye.

Jan 28th, 2015

Extremely caring and knowledgeable physician. He sees my whole family now.

Reserved and Knowledgeable show details Reserved and Knowledgeable
Dec 18th, 2013

My wife and I have been patients of Doctor Parekh for several years and are well satisfied in most aspects of his care. He doesn't have a lot to say but tells us what we need to know and is willing to answer questions.

Dr. OK...Staff not show details Dr. OK...Staff not
Jun 22nd, 2012

The staff at the front desk is very rude and unhelpful. While I like the Dr. I may stop coming here because of these front desk people.

May 9th, 2012

great doctor! He figured out my problem after I had been to multiple doctors. The staff is very nice. They were able to get me in right away.

Mar 30th, 2012

Wow! After a very long time, I found a really nice doctor. He knows what he is doing. Very caring. Dr. Parekh's office is very nice to. He has been my Doctor for past 2 years and every time when I needed him, staff got me in. I give this Dr 5 star rating. Go and visit them and you will see.

Feb 7th, 2012

Our experience with Dr Parekh has been very good. He knows what he is doing and gets the job done in an efficient manner.