A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiren Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiren Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiren Shah MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hiren Shah practice?
- Dr. Hiren Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hiren Shah practices Internal Medicine near La Puente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See La Puente Internists.