A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiren Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B J Medical College - India, Nassau County Medical Center-New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 31 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Med. Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hiren Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hiren C. Shah practice?
Dr. Hiren Shah practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Family Medicine near La Puente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See La Puente Internists, La Puente Nephrologists, and La Puente Family Physicians.