A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hirendra Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hirendra Sinha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sinha Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Sinha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hirendra Pratap Sinha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hirendra P. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Hirendra Sinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Hirendra Sinha practices Family Medicine near Center Moriches, NY.
See Center Moriches Family Physicians.