A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hirendra Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hirendra Sinha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Sinha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hirendra Pratap Sinha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hirendra P. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Hirendra Sinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Hirendra Sinha practices Family Medicine near Center Moriches, NY.
See Center Moriches Primary Care Doctors.