A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hirikati Nagaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraj graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Nagaraj has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hirikati Nagaraj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hirikati Nagaraj practice?
- Dr. Hirikati Nagaraj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hirikati Nagaraj practices Pediatric Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Cleveland Pediatric Surgeons.