A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hirikati Nagaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraj graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Nagaraj has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagaraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hirikati Nagaraj practice?
Dr. Hirikati Nagaraj practices Pediatric Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Cleveland Pediatric Surgeons.