Dec 23rd, 2015

Best Pediatrician in town!!

by Zowd Family on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Huang has been the best pediatrician for 2 generations!!

It is getting worse show details It is getting worse
Aug 6th, 2012

I had very good experience with Dr. Huang previous. He was experienced doctor. However, our waiting time get longer and longer. I found most of nurse can only do paper work other than general medical practice. That means we had to wait hour long for just annual shot. In addition, other doctor in his office has no idea what he talked about except some bad jokes. I have seen the quality start getting worse and worse. By the way, they over charge procedures like flu shot, in advance and claim they will refund when they get pay from insurance. They never did.

Mrs. Lee show details Mrs. Lee
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Hiro Huang is a dedicated professional who knows how to be successful and he has been very kind and encouraged to my sons- Steven and Scott.Dr. Huang is always pleasant in his demeanor and possess high level of personal quality and patience. We appreciate that there is always a feeling of warmth, respect, support, and trust from him. I feel lucky to have such as extraordinary doctor like Dr. Huang. We highly recommend Dr. Huang to be your Children's pediatrician.

Oct 21st, 2010

My nephew is 26 and My oldest is 21 and we have been seeing Dr. Haung since my nephew was born and I have used and still use for my sons. He is a wonderful Dr. and his staff is always friendly and kind. He is very good with babies as well as all other children.. He is the BEST!