Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hiro Makino
Dr. Hiro Makino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hilo, HI, with other offices in Aiea, HI and Wahiawa, HI (and 3 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Makino is affiliated with Pali Momi Medical Center, Wahiawa General Hospital and Queen's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hiro Makino has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hiro Makino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilo, HI.
Dr. Kenneth Marvin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hilo, HI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Francis Cavanaugh Jr
Hilo, HI 0.01 mi37
Dr. Mouhamed Kannass
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Hilo, HI 0.01 mi20