A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiroko Noda-Heiny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noda-Heiny
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiroko Noda-Heiny, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Noda-Heiny graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Noda-Heiny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiroko Noda-Heiny FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hiroko Noda-Heiny practice?
- Dr. Hiroko Noda-Heiny has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiroko Noda-Heiny practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Greenfield, IN.
See Greenfield Cardiologists.