A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiromi Shinya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiromi Shinya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shinya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shinya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinya graduated from Juntendo University, Tokyo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shinya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiromi Shinya MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hiromi Shinya practice?
- Dr. Hiromi Shinya has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiromi Shinya practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.