A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiromu Shoji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiromu Shoji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoji
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiromu Shoji, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of the Knee Joint
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoji graduated from Tokyo Univ, Fac Of Med, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Dr. Shoji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiromu Shoji MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hiromu Shoji practice?
- Dr. Hiromu Shoji has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiromu Shoji practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.