A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiromu Shoji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiromu Shoji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiromu Shoji, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of the Knee Joint
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoji graduated from Tokyo Univ, Fac Of Med, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Dr. Shoji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiromu Shoji MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hiromu Shoji practice?
- Dr. Hiromu Shoji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hiromu Shoji practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.