A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashimo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mashimo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo practice?
- Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo practices Gastroenterology near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Gastroenterologists.