A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mashimo
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mashimo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashimo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mashimo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo practice?
- Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo practices Gastroenterology near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Gastroenterologists.