Dr. Hiroshi Mitsumoto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.6

December 1st, 2013
it is hard to carry god's love in our hearts for others.when god gives you a chance and opportunity to make the difference you should carefully use it untill the time comes to answer a question from god, what did you do for others besides your self? ,than you will be judged for your gifts and talents on the other side. may god give us love in our hearts for creatures. love the creature because of the creator.

July 15th, 2013
He does not like to be questioned and has no compassion for his patients.

July 11th, 2013
As an ALS patient, I am horrified. No bedside manner, no compassion. He simply doesn't care. He deals with terminally ill patients and acts like this? Spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me. Also, he actually yells at his patients when he feels the least bit bothered. Did i mention that most of his patients are dyIng?? Don't yell at them!! Unacceptable! I would recommend going to someone capable of emotion and empathy over a burnt out neurologist like Hiroshi any day.

May 1st, 2012
If you don't have ALS, stay away
I called to make an appointment and specifically mentioned my condition (different than ALS) and I was told by his staff that he sees patients with my neurological condition.I had to wait 2 months for the appointment. After waiting over an hour he comes in and says something like "Why did you come see me? I don't see patients with your condition." What a waste of time and money.Unless you are an ALS patient, my opinion is to stay away from this doctor.