Dr. Hiroshi Mitsumoto Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hiroshi Mitsumoto?

Posted on December 29th, 2016

I was desparetly praying for someone to help me. I waited 8 weeks to see this specialist and left his office moredishearted then when I went it. With a prospective diagnosis of ALS, he gave extremely little help and direction. The other reviews were correct.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

it is hard to carry god's love in our hearts for others.when god gives you a chance and opportunity to make the difference you should carefully use it untill the time comes to answer a question from god, what did you do for others besides your self? ,than you will be judged for your gifts and talents on the other side. may god give us love in our hearts for creatures. love the creature because of the creator.

Posted on July 15th, 2013

He does not like to be questioned and has no compassion for his patients.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

As an ALS patient, I am horrified. No bedside manner, no compassion. He simply doesn't care. He deals with terminally ill patients and acts like this? Spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me. Also, he actually yells at his patients when he feels the least bit bothered. Did i mention that most of his patients are dyIng?? Don't yell at them!! Unacceptable! I would recommend going to someone capable of emotion and empathy over a burnt out neurologist like Hiroshi any day.

If you don't have ALS, stay away

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I called to make an appointment and specifically mentioned my condition (different than ALS) and I was told by his staff that he sees patients with my neurological condition.I had to wait 2 months for the appointment. After waiting over an hour he comes in and says something like "Why did you come see me? I don't see patients with your condition." What a waste of time and money.Unless you are an ALS patient, my opinion is to stay away from this doctor.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017