A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamasaki
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamasaki graduated from Kyoto Prefectural University Of Medicine.
Dr. Yamasaki has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki practice?
- Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Cardiologists.