A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamasaki
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yamasaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamasaki graduated from Kyoto Prefectural University Of Medicine.
Dr. Yamasaki has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki practice?
- Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiroshi Yamasaki practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.