A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiroyuki Nodera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiroyuki Nodera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiroyuki Nodera, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nodera graduated from Kyoto University.
Dr. Nodera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiroyuki Nodera MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hiroyuki Nodera practice?
- Dr. Hiroyuki Nodera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hiroyuki Nodera practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Neurologists.