Hirschel McGinnis Is this you?

Have you seen Hirschel McGinnis?

Love this Doctor!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

I went in for a breast biopsy terrified- he was so nice and helped me relax with his nice friendly demeanor. I was very lucky and my biopsy was benign - if you ever need this done go to him - he is absolutely wonderful!

Posted on December 28th, 2014

Dr. McGinnus is amazing. My Christmas Angel

Knowledgeable and caring

Posted on July 27th, 2013

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. McGinnis perform two separate procedures for me. The first time I met with him he took the time to go over the entire procedure in detail with me. He didn't rush me and made sure I had no questions going into the procedure. He was professional and caring. My procedure was very successful. A year later, I had to go in for a different procedure. I was very happy and immediately relieved when I found out that Dr. McGinnis would be performing this one as well. Again, he took the time to go through all the steps and he spoke to me through the entire procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. McGinnis. He is professional, knowledgeable and caring.

UNCARING - RUDE - NASTY!

Posted on August 11th, 2011

He may be a good radiologist but his patient skills are non-existent. I had appt with him for an injection and he was very put out because he could not reach me to change appt because he had something personal to do. I paid for it on the table getting the injection

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Very professional and knowledgeable. Treated all staff and patients with respect. He was very caring and understanding.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016