A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamaguchi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yamaguchi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yamaguchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi practice?
Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi practices Surgery near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Snellville Surgeons.