A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamaguchi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yamaguchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamaguchi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yamaguchi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi practice?
- Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hisa Yamaguchi practices Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Surgeons.