A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisam Goueli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisam Goueli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goueli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goueli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisam Goueli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goueli graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Goueli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisam Said Goueli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hisam S. Goueli practice?
- Dr. Hisam Goueli has 1 office location.
Dr. Hisam Goueli practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Psychiatrists.