A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisam Goueli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisam Goueli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goueli
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Goueli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisam Goueli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goueli graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Goueli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisam Said Goueli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hisam S. Goueli practice?
- Dr. Hisam Goueli has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hisam Goueli practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Shoreline, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors and Seattle Psychiatrists.