A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasegawa graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hasegawa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasegawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa practice?
Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.