Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Neurological Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasegawa graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hasegawa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasegawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa practice?
Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Neurological Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Holland, MI.
See Kalamazoo Neurologists, Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, and Kalamazoo Surgeons.