A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikaidoh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nikaidoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikaidoh graduated from University Of Tokyo.
Dr. Nikaidoh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh practice?
- Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.