Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Clark Physician Group LLC
1465 N Gardner St
Scottsburg, IN 47170
812-752-9122
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  polycystic ovary syndrome  |  show details
by Kim B. on Mar 12th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Alrefai for about 6 months after being sent to him by my family Dr. He diagnosed me with Polycystic ovary syndrome. I have had a very difficult time these past months and did not understand what was going on with me. Dr. Alrefai has been wonderful and very thorough to find out what was going on.. I am comfortable with him and feel like he truly cares. I will cont. to see him for this syndrome.

Mar 13th, 2013

Doctor is great. His staff is not. I have 3 pills left, no refills and have left 3 message(s) so far and no return phone call. I agree - his staff needs more help, and he needs a nurse that will return phone calls. I'm calling my family doctor to get enough med's to run me until my next appt. I shouldn't have to do this.....but I don't know what else to do.

Feb 26th, 2013

He is absolutely wonderful! I see him for my thryoid cancer and the doctor I had before was more "wait and see". Dr. Alrefai is taking a much more agressive approach. He will take all the time you need for him. I don't mind if he gets behind in his appointments as I know someone else is also getting the time they need. He doesn't rush you out the door. The staff however, need to greatly improve or be replaced. They don't return phone calls and can be argumentative.

|  Special Angel lady  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Found the perfect & right kind of dr after almost 21 yrs. I thought I would never heal til I saw him. Did a great job helping me with my issues. Lost weight and able to keep my blood sugar under control. Still have more to complete as I'm coming along better & feeling much better. Without him, there would never be a miracle. Try him cuz he's really good dr I ever met! He can figure out the problem & fix it right for u to heal! Thanks God for my blessing in finding the right dr to help me to heal ! I would recommend him an excellent dr and would let others know so he can have more patients to take care of issues.

Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Alrefai not only has fixed the first issue I went to him for, he is now working on fixing other issues that I didn't even know were related until he told me. I have recommended 3 friends to him in the 2 years I have been a patient. My previous doctor for my issue switched the dosage on my medicine in great jumps and made me question my sanity at times. My previous doctor was an award winner and on the Board of her specialty. She doesn't even compare to the expertise of Dr. Alrefai. Dr. Alrefai knows what he is doing and will answer any questions that you have and will explain the diagnosis in "normal english" not "doctor talk". The only issue I have had is Dr. Alrefai's nurse not calling in refills after I have called twice to get them.

|  I Love this Doctor!!!!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

After a horrid experience with another Endocrinologist, I found Doctor Alrefai! I love his practice!!! I felt comfortable and safe with him and his team. They listened and took their time answering all of my questions. When it was time he explained all of my treatment options and helped me understand what was the best treatment for me. I will continue to see this practice and if you have any need of an Endocrinologist with a heart then look no farther then Dr. Alrefai!!

|  Extremely Poor Communication Skills and Staff  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

Staff never returns phone calls. Most of the time it is necessary to leave a message. Problem is that they never return your call.

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient for 2 years and am no longer. He is ALWAYS to busy for you. Your wasting your money seeing him. You will be put on hol...

Jan 22nd, 2009

good bedside manner and very friendly - staff not as friendly

|  Good doctor, IF you can see him  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Alrefai is a good doctor, but it is next to impossible to get in to see him, even if you`ve been a patient for years. I am away at scho...

Apr 28th, 2006 on yahoo.com

real home town doctor: kind caring and truly listens to you. treats you lile a family member. very knowledgable on anything. he will know whats going on or he will find out the problem. staff is the best, love donna .

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Excellent dr  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 16th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr Alrefai is an exellent doctor for treating diabetes, he truely cares about his patients and takes time to listen to all of your concerns ...