Learn more about Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ba'Albaki
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ba'Albaki graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ba'Albaki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisham Afif Ba'Albaki FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hisham A. Ba'Albaki practice?
- Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Florence, AL.
See Florence Internists and Florence Cardiologists.