A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ba'Albaki
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ba'Albaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ba'Albaki graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ba'Albaki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisham Afif Ba'Albaki FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hisham A. Ba'Albaki practice?
- Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hisham Ba'Albaki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Florence, AL.
See Florence Internists and Florence Cardiologists.