A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisham Bismar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisham Bismar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bismar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bismar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bismar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bismar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisham Bismar MD and PA is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hisham Bismar practice?
- Dr. Hisham Bismar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hisham Bismar practices Pulmonary Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Pulmonologists.