A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisham Bismar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hisham Bismar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bismar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bismar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisham N Bismar MD and PA is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hisham N. Bismar practice?
- Dr. Hisham Bismar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hisham Bismar practices Pulmonary Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Pulmonologists.