Dr. Hisham Bismar Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Hisham Bismar?

Literally Saved My Life

Posted on July 6th, 2017

After 11/2years of trying to get my pulmonologist to listen to the fact I had shortness of breath,then progressed to pneumonia. I found Dr Hisham Bismar. He admitted me to the hospital and found pulmonary embolisms. I was so ill by that time I almost didn't make it. But I did and continue to improve. Such a caring physician. His staff is over the top efficient, caring, and personable.wait times can sometimes be a little long because he will get you in same day if you are ill.

Patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Very concerned and knowledgeable. Dr Bismar not only went right to diagnosing my problem, but provided me with a letter that I desperately needed detailing his findings. I definitely would recommend Dr. Bismar to anyone that has pulmonary issues.

RN

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Absolutely unethical and dirty. Has no regard for the right thing to do. Entirely too many patients to care for correctly. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. Completely untrustworthy.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Worth the wait for a great doctor

EXCELLENT

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

He saved my husband's life by finding the CORRECT diagnosis when other doctors missed it.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

worthless

Time Wasted

Posted on December 18th, 2013

This Doctor has no regard for anyone's time except his own. I've had 3 appoints with this Doctor and not one was where he was ON TIME , doesn't matter if your on time or early , his Staff will NOT let you know if there is a problem and hide you away in an examination room. I arrived early for my LAST appointment after making sure all reports from exams and tests were there, I was only patient at the time I was taken to Exam room and he was a NO SHOW ! I left after waiting being there an hour, My Insurance Carrier has been informed and has Graciously sent me a list of Doctors in his field to help me Perhaps this Office should schedule like the Cable company's , " someone will see you within 4 hours of your appointed time "

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I trusted the doctor and the staff. In my opinion, that is the best anyone can say about a doctor. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Too many patients, way to long to see him - my last and final visit, I walked out after 3 1/2 hours - they refunded my co-pay. Several days later, he sent me a letter that said I had 30 days to get a new pulmonologist, as after that he would no longer treat me. Fine by me, as I found the complete antithesis to him 15 minutes from my place. Bismar is condescending, rude and does not seem to be really concerned about his patients. HOW did he make top doctor in the Fort Worth magazine this spring???

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on February 28th, 2011

I had been a long time patient of Dr. Bismar when his previous staff was there. I came in one day and all the familiar faces I knew were gone and now every time you go to his office, he has different staff and every body is so busy that they don't take time with the patient. Dr Bismar, unfortunately is more worried now for my financial status than my health. I heard several comments in the waiting room about how money hungry he is and how he wants to schedule this test called Sleep study that he performs in his office. So much has changed that it is just a waste of time going to his office. I won't recommend him anymore

Too many appointments in one day

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Bismar is very high. I have been going to him for over 10 years. My problem is with the appointment times. When you get there you have to wait at least 1.5 to 3 hours to be seen. I was in the waiting room and about 10 patients waiting to see him had appointment within 15 minutes apart and some of us had been there over an hour already

Posted on January 13th, 2010

When you call Dr. Bismar's office, you are told that there will be a minimum waiting period of 2 hours. This means the wait is not due to an emergency, the doctor just overschedules. No reason is given for this, and the wait can even extend to 4 hours, which is completely unacceptable. Dr. Bismar was extremely arrogant and rude and refused to answer questions regarding medication he prescribed. I would never see Dr. Bismar again, nor would I recommend him to anyone else. Even my primary care physician was at a loss to explain Dr. Bismar's actions.