A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisham Dado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisham Dado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dado graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dado has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan