A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hisham Dado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hisham Dado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dado graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dado has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hisham Dado MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hisham Dado practice?
- Dr. Hisham Dado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hisham Dado practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Nephrologists.