Dr. Hisham El-Kadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hisham El-Kadi?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Hisham El-Kadi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015

Dr. El-kadi is a kind, caring and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

February 22nd, 2015

Go Elsewhere

Dr. El Kadi is always out of the office at some kind of meetings, how is this a way to run an office. Nice guy and smart, when one can get to see him. When one can get an appointment are guaranteed to be kept waiting for to 2-3 hours. Poorly run practice, with no follow-up. Something is very wrong with this practice. Go elsewhere, especially if you have something wrong that is not easy to diagnose. It could take years to get answers here.!!!!! Very disappointed in this practice. Not sure how stays in business.

May 21st, 2014

Totally misled!!!~~~Waste of my time!!!

This Dr. has his profile up and you see his credentials and how long he has been in practice...So, then you see 25 years and think he has to know something...Then when you walk in he is not the Dr. you will be seeing. Instead you have a kid right out of school who knows nothing about you illness...My legs swollen and in pain he takes blood tests and says see you in 3 weeks for the results...REALLY??? and he gives me extra strength Ibuprofin...So, I have to be on my feet at work in pain/swelling for 3 more weeks...Where are they sending this blood test to China??? I go to quest and I have it in 2 days...Plus, I had to pay the co-Pay for what??? I am going to try another Dr...Because obviously, I am going nowhere at Kadi's office...All I can say is he needs to list that he is not excepting patients and also list his associates history so we can make the choice on who I would want...Just don't pawn me off on this kid...I will be calling my Ins. Company to report this and demand my Co-Pay back... This is Ludacris...This is my health we are talking about and I don't want to be some kids guinea pig...I need a Dr. whose going to help me...

December 4th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

He is the best of the best.

July 14th, 2009

Dr El-Kadi is an outstanding physician with a wonderful bedside manner. He is kind, considerate and caring.

June 18th, 2017