Dr. Hisham Hamam MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2015
Best of the Best
This doc is the best doc I have ever seen in the hospital. You can tell by the way he talks to you that he cares. I wish he had an office and saw patients on a regular basis, I would change and make him my primary doctor.

May 1st, 2013
none
I had a run in with this Doctor. He knew what he was talking about medically, until he was challenged. then it became about his pride. I was discharged from the hospital after much hoopla about nothing. I was given less than normal care due to the fact I challenged him. He had no bedside manners at all. He had no understanding of what a patient would feel like to be given grave news. Or how that patient would react, He was just devoid of all emotional connect. He gave incorrect information about how his hospital ran, when confronted with concrete proof of the opposite; he became very upset. Then I became the patient that had to leave after being told a few hours earlier I could not leave until certain levels were monitored. The last time I had the same problem it was a week long stay? I was sent home with medications I had to self inject this time? Needless to say I will avoid the hospital he works at and runs the inpatient area with the last once of breath I have.

December 31st, 2014